Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
Pro is 100% committed to an Incident Free Workplace. We strive to protect the health and safety of all employees, as well as the environment.
Safety by the Job
- Pre-Tower Safety Meeting
- Behavior Based Safety Observations
- Compliant with FMSCA regulations and Fatigue Management
- Journey Management Policies followed
- SDS available onsite
- Field Audits conducted weekly by Sr. Management and QHSE Team
Monthly Safety Meetings
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are reviewed by management once a month. Required reporting includes monthly and annual QHSE incidents
- Fire Extinguisher Inspections
- Shop Audits
- Pro’s KSA program ensures employees are proficient in their job function with core competencies required for placement and promotion.
- Pro’s QHSE and HR team works cohesively with Technical and Operations Managers to direct and administer the programs to ensure they are executed in the field.
STOP WORK AUTHORITY Employees are given Stop Work authority to resolve potential near misses Empowering employees to act without fear of reprisal.