Turnkey Pre-Set Drilling Solutions
Pro Oil & Gas Services offers turnkey pre-set drilling solutions for pre-set surface casing, providing an extremely efficient pre-drilling set-up for our customers. Our fleet includes state-of-the-art Atlas Copco RD20 XC units. Our RD20 XC has a top head drive and is capable of setting Range III casing, setting industry standards for performance and superior handling. Unlike a standard RD20 rig, the RD20 XC handles externally upset pipe. Additionally, there are two large hydraulic makeup and breakout tongs to accommodate a wide variety of pipe and collar sizes. The rig table has a traditional 17-1/2” master bushing with conventional slips. A forklift and generator are provided on location with each unit. No casing crew is needed.
- Power Tongs - 50,000 lbs. makeup/60,000 lb. breakout
- Mud Pumps – F-800 Triplex & 550 Duplex
- Drill Pipe - 4 1/2” XH
- BHA: (3) - 8” & (6) - 6” collars with stabilizers
- Dog House – Heated & Air-Conditioned w/ 2000-gallon fuel tank and generator
- Pullback (Hook Load) - 120,000 lb.
- Pulldown - 30,000 lb.
- Rotary Torque/Top Drive - 8,000 lbf/ft
- Power - 755 HP
- Nominal depth - 2,500 ft.
- Penetration Rates – Up to 200+ FPH
- Casing Capacity – 4” to 13 3/8”
Well Drilling Tango 1000 Enclosed Mud System
- (2) High – “G” linear motion shakers with a total of 112 sq./ft. of screen area using pretension triple-layered screens w/ easy to install the wedge-fastening system.
- (2) Multifunctional linear motion mud cleaner shakers with a total of 56 sq./ft. of screen area using pretension triple-layered screens with easy to install the wedge-fastening system.
- (2) - 12” (30.48 cm) de-sander cones with changeable orifices to handle varying drilling mud with high solids content.
- (12) – 5” (12.7 cm) hydrocyclone de-silters with isolation valves.
- (3) Series 250 6 x 5 centrifugal pumps with mechanical seals.
Cost Savings/Advantages over Traditional Drilling/Setting Methods:
- Improved drilling productivity and performance – reduction in drilling time
- Eliminates the need for switching from water to oil-based mud
- Less high-cost downtime exposure
- Single Sourcing